BRITEX has been nominated for an APAC Eldercare Innovation Award in Singapore 2018 for our Elsa Care Safety Arm Rest. It is in the top 4, for ‘Best Product to support Ageing-In-Place-Assistive. This brand new safety accessory which features foldable arms for improved visibility and added non-slip quality. Arms can be folded independently & is ideal for domestic, public or commercial bathrooms, easily retrofitted.
The convenience of the Britex Elsa Arm Rest makes it an ideal comfort and safety accessory in future proofing your independent living or assisted living bathroom, whether for temporary requirements or longer term use. The Elsa Arm Rest features foldable arms that can be manoeuvred independently of each other to suit user and space requirements and are padded in a contrasting colour to aide in visibility and provide a non slip grip. The toilet roll holder may be installed on the left or right arm rest. An ideal solution for domestic, public or commercial bathrooms, the unit can be easily retrofitted to most toilet pans or suites in the market.
Features & Benefits
- Assists with transfer off/on the toilet
- Assists with fall prevention
- Ergonomic, non-slip arm rests in contrasting colour for safety & comfort
- Made from Durable & Reliable Stainless
- Arms fold up independently of each other
- No wall mounting required
- Easily retro fits most toilet pans or suites on market
- Leg supports for maximum safety
- Removable Toilet Roll Holder
- Total weight load capacity of 150kgs
For more details contact Three Sixty Distribution on 0800 003 496 or click here.